We have specialised in the organisation of national and international medical and scientific congresses. In addition, we are a CME provider and provide specific services for medical-scientific associations and tertiary sector entities.
MZ Events 5 Business Units:
- MZ ASSOCIATIONS: Association Management Company (AMC) providing services for the management and support of Secretariat, Treasury, and Fiscal Consultation for non-profit associations in the medical and scientific sector
- MZ EDUCATION: Accredited CME Provider (ECM for Italy and EACCME for Europe) to provide high-standard medical and scientific education
- HEARTBEATALY: The Destination Management Company (DMC) targeting associations and companies that organize events in Italy
- MZ TRAVEL: Travel agency services (business travel, incentive travel, delegation management, etc.) for our clients
- MZ VIRTUAL: Thorough organisation of hybrid and virtual events
MZ EVENTS is proud to be a partner of the important project FOOD FOR GOOD, a project created by Federcongressi & Eventi in cooperation with Banco Alimentare and Equoevento for the recycling of excess food at events and congresses. In 2016 MZ Events was awarded the Prize for Best Italian Company, among Federcongressi & Eventi partners, for recovering excess food during its events.
For any further information about this Project, please click here.
We strongly believe that meetings and events are crucial to create, share, and disseminate knowledge and culture in the field of science
We have over thirty years of experience in the conference and event planning and management industry, for events with 10 to 10,000 participants both in Italy and all over the world
Accredited CME Provider (ECM for Italy and EACCME for Europe)
We are supported by the Quality Management System accordingly to the UNI EN ISO 9001:2015 (Certiquality No. 8128)
- National and international medical-scientific congresses/conferences
- Convention and educational events • CME courses – Italian CME Provider n. 966
- Company meetings and conventions
- Delegation management for national and international congresses/conferences
- Management of trade fairs and exhibitions
- Social events & performances
- All types of scientific and cultural events
- 35Years of Activity
- 11 MillionsAverage Annual Turnover
- 54Employees & Collaborators
- >4.000Total Events Organised in 54 Countries
24th Euromedlab Congress
The 24th European Congress of Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine – Euromedlab - was the first major conference held after the Covid-19 pandemic. Last April 2022, scientists, laboratory specialists and clinicians from the field of clinical chemistry and laboratory medicine as well as professionals from industries met in Germany, at the International Congress Center Messe München, for a top-class scientific exchange of knowledge and experiences on cutting-edge research in clinical chemistry and laboratory medicine. Despite the pandemic, the number of submitted research projects has increased to almost 900 submitted abstracts. Moreover, 162 speakers stepped up to the podium and more than 4,500 people attended the event.
POCT – Rome - Hybrid Event
The POCT event: “Making the Point” was the first hybrid event organized by MZ Events. The disciplines involved were laboratory medicine, paediatric laboratory medicine, and clinical chemistry. Participants and Faculty took part onsite and online. There were 15 faculty members present in the meeting room and 15 remotely connected. Several sponsors attended the event with great enthusiasm.
UPDATE IN LOCO-REGIONAL ANAESTHESIA – Perugia
In September 2021, the Congress “Update in Loco-Regional Anaesthesia” was held in Perugia under the auspices of ESRA Italia. Most of the Italian experts in loco-regional anaesthesia took part in this event together with the Presidents of the European and Italian Scientific Societies. The careful attention to every single detail during the pandemic was crucial. In addition to the security protocols adopted in the exhibition area, that included green pass, masks, sanitizing gel, physical distancing, MZ Events decided to offer further safety measures, carrying out a biological risk analysis for maximum safety. At the end of the event the President of the Congress, Dr. Gori, invited for dinner all the health workers present to thank them for their deep commitment managing Perugia Hospital during the pandemic.
- INFORMATIONMZ EVENTS Srl
- SALES ENQUIRIESDIANA VALLIExecutive Assistant to the CEO and Marketing Manager