Padua Convention & Visitors Bureau promotes Congress and Meeting Industry tourism in Padua and its territory: it is the point of reference for all those who choose Padua and its province for events and congresses.
It works in favour of congress users, providing free consultancy and support.
It can also boast a large network of affiliates, about 50 local operators specialised in the Meeting Industry.
- Support and assistance with national and international bids also through access to the conference incentive programme with economic and service benefits
- Suggesting and checking availability of conference spaces, hotels, event locations, agencies, technical services and more
- Contacts and collaboration with local institutions for the destination’s involvement and greater use of its services
- Organisation and on-site visits and site inspections taking charge of the costs
- Support in the identification of pre- and post congress and mobility-related services
- Seeking sponsorship, partnerships, institutions patronage, local authorities, local companies
- Support for event communication through the press office
- Providing of destination information and promotional material such as presentations, images, digital and printed brochures, city maps, conference kits
- Organisation of familiarization trips to discover the territory, together with promotional events
Padua is the city of frescoes, Giotto and Galileo Galilei and is home to Italy's second oldest university. The city was recently awarded the second UNESCO World Heritage seal for "Padova Urbs picta. Giotto, the Scrovegni Chapel and the 14th-century painting cycles”.
Padua's squares are the beating heart of the city: Piazza delle Erbe, Piazza della Frutta and Piazza dei Signori, whose centre is Palazzo della Ragione. Called "Il Salone," it is one of the largest covered halls in Italy and hosts art exhibitions and events, while the ground floor is still used, as in ancient times, as a food market. All this against a backdrop of historic stores of all kinds under the arcades and in the two corridors of Sotto il Salone, the oldest covered market in Europe.
Padua is a green city: green like the Botanical Garden, a UNESCO site, with its Biodiversity Garden; green like the Prato della Valle, the largest green square in Europe.
Padua can also claim the title of "city of water". There are many not-to-be-missed routes: one that runs through the city, one that follows the course of the Riviera del Brenta, and another that runs along the Euganean Riviera: itineraries that allow you to enjoy the best the city and its wonderful surroundings.
- Un nuovo spazio contemporaneo, flessibile che coniuga design, funzionalità e tecnologia
- Uno dei massimi capolavori dell’arte occidentale realizzato da Giotto nel XIV secolo
- Una destinazione green da scoprire grazie ai diversi itinerari che percorrono il territorio con gite in bicicletta, passeggiate, navigazione fluviale, e altro ancora...
- Uno dei simboli di Padova, una sede esclusiva dove realizzare gli eventi, meeting, convegni, conferenze e incontri nel cuore della città
- Proposte di animazione ed intrattenimento con professionisti del settore per rendere unico il tuo evento
- Imperdibili itinerari culturali e tour alla scoperta delle ricchezze culturali della città
- Padova offre soluzioni uniche per meeting ed eventi, ma anche per attività post congressuali a contatto con la natura incontaminata che offre il territorio
- Un'offerta enogastronomica ricca, fortemente legata alle tradizioni locali e al territorio
- L’Orto Botanico di Padova: sito Unesco e Location immersa nel verde con sala convegni, foyer e sala espositiva
Easily accessible from international destinations. Excellent connections to international airports (Venice, Treviso, Verona, Bologna), main motorways, high-speed train connections to major national and international destinations
City of Innovation with over 7,000 events per year. Ideal destination for international scientific and medical congresses thanks to the prestigious University dating back to 1222 and the excellent University Hospital
Excellent range of accommodation and locations. Breath taking locations for events such as Venetian villas, historical palaces that mix art and tradition, modern venues with an international touch that are also ideal for weddings.
FOOD AND WINE HERITAGE
Huge food and wine heritage. Rich offer of excellent local wine and exquisite cuisine, gastronomic markets, wine cellars surrounded by hills, traditional food festivals: a perfect experience for team building and post congress activities
- 200Hotel facilities in the area
- 1.200Total Hotel rooms
- 8.000People capacity exhibition halls
- 1.565People capacity main room
Chef, what a passion!
Starred chefs, cheerfulness, passion and good food: these are the ingredients for a successful cooking show: a funny post-congress or an unforgettable team building experience. Before cooking, you’ll have shopping in the heart of Padua, in the famous squares of the city centre, where the traditional city market takes place and you can buy the excellence of the local food, fresh fruits and vegetables.
It creates team with team leader. The path among the Euganean Hills is beautiful: comfortable roads, great nature and view, and also same fatigue. On the way tests are carried out. Bike lovers can use the specific cycle and pedestrian paths leading to the villages near Padua. A captivating option for discovering the wonders of our territory, visiting cities of art, medieval villages, venetian villas, lakes surrounded by greenery, crossing the characteristic embankment roads and admiring the enchanting Euganean Hills. To guide our guests, a dense network of routes with various levels of difficulty, suitable for everyone. And finally, a big reward: local farmhouse is ready to welcome you with good wine and natural products.
Spritz party on board
Together with Giotto, the University and the Santo, the spritz is the symbol of Padua: the aperitif par excellence, a true institution, offered in different variations, worth trying in one of the many beautiful squares in the historic centre, but also to be sipped while sitting on the ancient steps of the Burchiello boats docking station or on the tree-lined Naviglio canal. The perfect moment to enjoy it is the Happy hour, to involve your team in an aperitif, perhaps on board a boat along the rivers of the “City of water”.
- Marco Polo Airport from Venezia (QPA)
45 km from the city centre
- Antonio Canova Airport from Treviso (QPA)
58 km from the city centre
- Valerio Catullo Airport from Verona (QPA)
95 km from the city centre
- Padova Centrale FS
1 km dal centro