Just a brief boat ride from the pulsating heart of Venice, Hotel Excelsior is a tranquil hideaway for distinguished international travelers, movie stars and discerning guests. This is where couples, families and visitors of all ages find surprising delights and quiet relaxation to suit their mood.
Hotel Excelsior is a destination in its own right: a historically significant Venetian palazzo, enriched by exotic Moorish architecture. Here, contemporary luxuries sit harmoniously alongside lovingly preserved splendor, including the spectacular Stucchi Room (featured in Once Upon A Time In America starring Robert De Niro).
With our ideal location and magnificent rooms, we offer a dream setting for unforgettable weddings and celebrations, and an impressive, very adaptable venue for conferences and business events. Our iconic hotel is also home to the world-renowned Venice Film Festival and Biennale Art and Architecture exhibitions.
- 500Auditorium Red Carpet Room capacity
- 480Sala Stucchi capacity
- 2.000Outdoors, beach-front terrace and pool area capacity
Timeless glamour and five star elegance
On the beach in Venice
PERFECT FOR EVERY EVENT
One of-a-kind location for spectacular weddings and memorable events featuring wide choice of adaptable rooms and spaces
Wide outdoor spaces sea view
- "Marco Polo" Venezia international airport
- Santa Lucia train station
- INFORMATIONExcelsior Venice Lido Resort
- GENERAL INFORMATIONDEBORAH GIUSTINISales & Event Manager per prenotazioni eventi, gruppi e wedding