appTaxi is a national Network formed by the main taxi companies in Italy.
The consortium was created with the aim of creating a new mobility model in Italy, developing interconnections between different technological realities to provide users, both private and business, with a unique or single tool for accessing and using urban mobility services.
In the appTaxi Network there are almost 5.000 taxis in over 25 cities, associated through many taxi companies.
Thanks to the partnership with large taxi companies as Taxiblu in Milan and Samarcanda in Rome, appTaxi offers a safe, widespread and quality service, with certified drivers and regular cars.
With appTaxi you can request a taxi with the utmost simplicity: you have to open the app, activate the GPS and send the request that will be received by the nearest taxi company of the Network. Thanks to the estimate function, the user can get a price range, calculated on the basis of traffic - optimal, normal or intense. appTaxi supports sustainable mobility and the reduction of CO2 emissions: in many cities you can choose to travel by a hybrid or electric taxi. Payments are safe and fast. You can pay with the in-app payment, using Mastercard or Visa circuits, or with Satispay and Apple Pay.
- Taxi request by app
- Estimation of the cost of the ride
- payments by credit card, Apple Pay, Satispay, Business account
- Partnership with MilleMiglia and ItaloPiù loyalty programs
- appTaxiPay: business services to manage the employees transfers
- Availability of hybrid or electric cars
- app available in the main italian cities: Milan, Rome, Florence, Venice, Naples, Catania, Cagliari, Palermo etc.