ANVIDEAS by SeeItalia & Contact
Anvideas… if you could see…
ANVIDEAS is a quality DMC, with offices in Rome and Milan, specializing in high-end MICE events all over Italy. Anvideas in Latin means “if you could see”: our beautiful Italy, our incredible art and history, our delectable cuisine, our famous design and fashion. Our historic roots inspire our programs, with original ideas, innovative production, fantastic entertainment, often set in more secluded destinations; all this alongside a stronger social responsibility, one of our core objectives. We love sharing our deep passion for Italy as enthusiastic Italian Events Designers
Why choose us
Consolidated experience and knowledge of the destination
Full attention and dedication to our clients’ requests
Innovative creativity, committed personal approach and deep passion in our job
Strong relationships with local vendors and authorities
We aim to bring the highest level of personal attention, professionalism and creativity in providing incentives & conference-related services throughout Italy and its islands:
- Incentive Programs: Cultural and fun activities, exclusive openings and private venues, your program will be designed to enhance the performance of your business and its employees.
- Venue finding: thanks to our knowledge of the destination and our strong relationship with hotels, suppliers and local authorities, we are experts at finding the best and most suitable venue for any event, gala dinner, meeting and conference all over Italy. We do always focus finding the very best deal for our clients. Save time and trust us!
- Corporate meetings: That maximize the investment and delivers quantifiable results that contribute to business, team and individual performance. Hotel meeting space and convention & congress centers as well as unconventional venues.
- Product launches: That guarantee the most memorable experience! From the most appealing cities to the remote countryside, Italy is a natural movie set that is the perfect backdrop to the introduction of new vehicles or other products…
- Teambuildings: Programs and dynamic activities that inspire an emotive team spirit. Not only cooking classes or treasure hunts but plenty more: following a movie storyline, cardboard cars building, beach activities, ancient roman themed activities…
- Event production: Our skilled event production team offers services including all aspects of event coordination with the latest technology, innovative design and décor to meet your budget. Customized props, backdrops and staging, graphic design, AV, entertainers, choreographers and themed costumes, architectural and 3D video-mapping projection, special LED curtains and touch screen projections.
- Sport events: As well as supporting the organization of events such as football championships and golf tournaments, we can also create incentives based on sports activities or linked to a special sport event. Major sporting events like football championships, Formula 1, Biathlon, sailing regattas, Millemiglia and golf tournaments provide a unique setting for participants.
- CSR: we provide original ideas to benefit the community and the environment, whilst maximizing the awareness and goodwill of your organization, such as recycling and re-using materials at events by creating art pieces, sponsoring the restoration of our rich cultural heritage and helping charitable associations.
- 20Years of activity
- 12Event Designers, a team of experienced and enthusiastic professionals
- +90Events per year all over Italy
Rome & Caracalla Baths come alive with us!
Create an exclusive event in the Eternal City to deliver a one-of-kind experience to 300 very well-travelled guests
Transportation: minivans, Vespas, typical "Ape" mini trucks: no busses!
Tours: all tours with one guide every 5 guests, under a double option: "classic tours" for the first-timer guests and "exclusive tours" with special openings for returning guests. One example for all: the regular Vatican Museums tour as classic tour, was then enriched by the special opening of the Nicoline Chapel and the visit to the Bramante's staircase, as " exclusive tour"
Exciting helicopter fly over Rome; "driving challenge" at Vallelunga racetrack by supercars Ferrari, Lamborghini and Tesla; picturesque horse-back riding and action-packed trekking bike on the cobblestoned Roman Appian Way; tasteful cooking class; mosaic classes; fresco painting at Domitian's Stadium under Navona square; delightful rally to Bracciano lake by Ferraris, Lamborghinis and Maseratis.
Room gifts: a dedicated App for guests' selection of their preferred gifts displayed at an exclusive boutique held at the hotel with the best of the "Made-in-Italy" products.
Gala events: three memorable evening events at three unique venues with three different catering with onsite selection of the main dish: Angel & Demons party at the classical Villa Miani with the most amazing view of Rome and a most surprising nitrogen dessert; elegant dinner at the magnificent Golden Gallery of the noble Colonna Palace with menu signed by a Michelin starred chef; once in lifetime gala dinner at Caracalla Baths, the Roman icon worldly famous for the memorable " Three tenors" concert in 1990.
CSR: The client, an international building company, in line with its business activity, sponsored the construction of two new boardwalks to access an area of Caracalla's Baths, previously closed to public.
Solidarity: excess food of the three dinners was collected by Equoevento, a local no-profit association, and donated to charities, shelters and needy.
The key-factors: compliance with client's security high standards; respect of the logistic restrictions of an archeological site; cleanness of the archeological premises (to this aim even a falconry service was employed); construction of the boardwalks within very strict deadlines
The outcome: An extra-mile event, the perfect blending of all incentive challenges.