Allianz MiCo is one of the largest convention centres worldwide set up by Fondazione Fiera Milano and inaugurated in May 2011. The venue is managed by Fiera Milano Congressi SpA, a company part of the Fiera Milano Group, Italy’s leading conference management operator since 1994.
An innovative management model designed to meet all kind of demands: luxurious meeting rooms and state-of-the-art audiovisual equipment; huge multi-purpose spaces and innovative telecommunications; flexible conference halls and top class catering. Allianz MiCo can offer countless services, through just one contractor.
The company manages hundreds events a year ranging from international conventions and congresses to gala dinners and product launches – and its goal is to provide each with an excellent level of service.
- 65Breakout rooms
- 50.000Sqm of exhibition space
INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION CENTRE
THE BEST TECHNOLOGICAL EQUIPMENT
HIGH FLEXIBILITY OF ITS ROOMS
A VERY WIDE RANGE OF SERVICES
- Airport Milano Malpensa (MPX)
- Airport Milano Linate (LIN)
- Airport Milano Orio al Serio (BGY)
- INFORMATIONAllianz MiCo – Milano Convention Centre
- GENERAL INFORMATION AND SALES ENQUIRIESALESSANDRA LEONIItalian Market
- GENERAL INFORMATION AND SALES ENQUIRIESMARCO TANIInternational Corporate Market
- GENERAL INFORMATION AND SALES ENQUIRIESBARBARA BERETTAInternational Association Market